The Getting Out from Going Under Daily Reader for Compulsive Debtors and Spenders is a new daily reader written by a recovering debtor and spender. The Daily Reader for Compulsive Debtors and Spenders offers 366 individual readings. Filled with practical tips, inspiration, and a thought for each day, the Daily Reader will encourage and motivate you to stay on the path of recovery.
Print edition: $14.95
- Order the 4″x6″ pocket-sized version on Amazon.com
- Order the slightly larger 5″x8″ version on Amazon.com
Ebook edition: $4.99
- Click here to buy EPUB, PDF, or MOBI version from Smashwords
- Click here to buy the Google Play version
- Click here to buy the Kindle version from Amazon
Note: If you purchase the print edition, the price for the Kindle version is 99 cents. If you are part of the Kindle Unlimited program, there is no cost to borrow the book.
Other Ways to Get the Book
- Paperback and ebook available at Barnes and Noble.
- Ebook will be available as a digital library book through Overdrive. Log in through your library to rent.
- Ebook is in process at Apple, Page Foundry, Kobo, and FlipKart. Check those sites for updates.
There are 14 daily readings available on the website. Click here to read the sample pages.
Note: The “Getting Out from Going Under Daily Reader for Compulsive Debtors and Spenders” is not an official Debtors Anonymous publication nor is it endorsed by Debtors Anonymous. It is the work of one person who is recovering from compulsive debting and spending.