I will be conducting a free conference call tomorrow (Sunday, 11/8/15) from 2:00 PM EST to 3:30 PM EST to walk you through the Register portion of using YNAB. This workshop is specifically geared toward the tasks DA members need.
No need to register; just call in! 2:00 PM EST to 3:30 PM EST
If you cannot make it, I will HOPEFULLY be able to record the call and will post it later, so you can follow along at your convenience.
Here is the call-in information:
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3580
Access Code: 479117
Click here for a PDF with associated country numbers.
What you will need
* A working copy of YNAB on your computer.
* Pen and paper to take notes
You can either work in your existing YNAB spending plan or create a new plan along with me for the workshop. NOTE: YNAB calls it a “budget,” so I will use that terminology though we know ours is a spending plan! 🙂
Here is the Agenda:
- Walkthrough to create a new budget
- Where to save your YNAB Spending Plan
- Auto-download transactions or not?
- Setting up on and off budget accounts
- Entering transactions with and without a check number
- Transferring between accounts
- Dealing with cash
- Splitting transactions
- Scheduling recurring transactions
- Reconciling with your bank account (CRUCIAL!)
There will definitely be time for questions.
If people find this helpful, there will be a second workshop dealing with the spending plan side of YNAB for DA members.
Hope to “see” you there tomorrow!